Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In The Final Hours

My personal Favorite!!!



These ones turned out pretty cool!!





Benetton leaves for the MTC in less than 48 hours. In the last week lots has happened and we have tried to cram in as much fun, movies, food, and everything else that we can!!! As I write this at 6 am, I just finished pulling an all nighter with Jimmy, Preston, Benetton, and I. We went to Red Robin, then the movie Killers, then watched Indiana Jones, Bourne Supremacy, and I am Legend. Earlier today my wonderful friends Sharise and Cierra took pics of us. They did a wonderful job!!!! Don't really have too much to say. I am definitely starting to feel the anxiety of it all! My heart is beating a million times a minute. I am scared to death of being alone. But Sacrifice is not suppose to be easy, and many have done it before me, sadly that does not comfort me at all. But what does is that I know he is doing the right thing!!! I know the lord is going to bless us!! I know the lord needs him!! And I am proud of the decision he has made!! Thank goodness for friends that know what I am going through and will be there every step of the way!!

1 comment:

  1. KELS! I didnt know you were doing a blog! :) I love it! I love when girls our age do blogs! Its so much more exciting haha! You will do Awesome! Dude i know you'll wait for him! I can see your determination! You will learn so much that is needed in this time away from him! I will do everything possible to help you NOT follow in my footsteps haha. I'm always here for ya!

    ReplyDelete